All people, regardless of ability, have equal right of access to all goods, services and facilities provided by the Deep River and District Hospital (DRDH). DRDH is committed to:
- Providing goods, services and facilities in a manner that:
- Maintains the dignity, autonomy, respect, privacy and safety of persons with disabilities;
- Is inclusive, sensitive and responsive to unique needs.
- Integration and equal opportunity;
- Preventing and removing barriers to accessibility;
- Meeting the standards set out under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
In accordance with accessibility standards under the Act, DRDH has developed a Multi-Year Accessibility Plan outlining our strategy to prevent and remove barriers and to meet the requirements under the accessibility legislation. In addition, DRDH has developed an accessibility policy setting out how it achieves accessibility and meets the requirements of the standards.
Click here to read our Accessibility Plan.
Accessibility Status Report
DRDH is in the process of preparing a status report on the progress of measures taken to implement the strategies contained in our Multi-Year Accessibility Plan.
Accessibility PoliciesClick here to read our Accessibility Policy.