Back to Job Postings
|Temporary Full Time | Approx. 12 months|
|As per OPSEU Paramedical/Professional Staff Collective Agreement
- Performs routine and emergency
procedures in accordance with established methods as described in the
departmental procedure manuals.
- Knows the principles of operation,
the proper operation of, and the care and maintenance of all equipment used
within the department.
- Maintains a complete and accurate
record of all diagnostic tests performed.
- Is responsible for direct patient
contact, including patient instruction and patient documentation.
- Adheres to all policies and
- Supports and demonstrates the
mission, vision and values of Deep River and District Hospital.
- Other duties may be assigned and
may not be limited to the scope of an individual department.
- Registration with the College of
Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO) required.
- Active registration with
Sonography Canada required.
- Experience with musculoskeletal
- Demonstrated excellent time
management, organization, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work independently, as
well as function effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team required.
- Computer literacy required.
- Exceptional Attendance required.
- Must agree to adhere to DRDH
standards of behaviour.
The Deep River and District Hospital supports the principles of employment equity, employee health, wellness and individual safety and the compliance of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We ask that job applicants requiring accommodation inform The Deep River and District Hospital so that suitable arrangements can be prepared that take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
An excellent, compassionate health care experience, every time