Back to Job Postings
|Regular Part Time|
|Variable Shifts | 0.4 FTE|
|As per ONA Central Collective Agreement
- Practice as a member of the
multidisciplinary team to provide quality nursing care and education for
patients and their families.
- Adheres to all policies and
- Supports and demonstrates the
mission, vision and values of Organization.
- Other duties may be assigned and
may not be limited to the scope of an individual department.
- Current Registration with the
College of Nurses of Ontario required.
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) BScN
- BCLS certification required and ACLS
certification required within six (6) months of hire.
- 12 Lead ECG Interpretation Course
required within six (6) months of hire.
- Coronary Care Course preferred.
- TNCC, CTAS, and PALS certification
- Emergency Nursing Certificate, or
Critical Care Certificate or CNA Certification in Emergency or Critical Care
- Recent experience and ability in
cardiac rhythm interpretation, pressure monitoring, IV therapy, and airway
- Demonstrated knowledge and
application of the College of Nurses standards of practice required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform
well in critical and high stress situations required.
- Demonstrated and proven ability to
work in a collaborative care model with all members of the health care team
- Demonstrated commitment to patient
- Excellent attendance record
- Computer literacy and experience
with electronic documentation required.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and
problem solving abilities required.
- Exemplary interpersonal,
communication and organizational skills required.
- Must agree to adhere
to DRDH standards of behaviour.
The Deep River and District Hospital supports the principles of employment equity, employee health, wellness and individual safety and the compliance of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We ask that job applicants requiring accommodation inform The Deep River and District Hospital so that suitable arrangements can be prepared that take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
An excellent, compassionate health care experience, every time