Billing & Payments
During your stay, you may incur some additional costs that are not covered by OHIP or other insurance. When this happens, the hospital will keep track of the charges and bill you when you are discharged to go home. Usually, these are charged to your credit card number, which may be taken at the time of admission.
The following list is not complete, but contains some of the expenses not covered by OHIP:
- Upgrades to private or semi-private rooms
- Equipment (e.g. crutches, air cast boots, walkers)
- Ambulance services and patient transfers
- TV Rentals
Please make sure the office knows what your OHIP coverage is and any extra insurance coverage you may have, and that they have your correct home address. Have this information available when you are admitted to the hospital. If we did not get your OHIP number when you were admitted, you may be billed the full, uninsured rate.
How to Pay Your Bill
You may pay online, by cash, cheque, credit card.
On Line Click HERE to pay your bill online.
- During office hours, come in person to the Administration office.
- Payment can be the following: cash, cheques, Mastercard, Visa and Debit card.
- Office hours for the Business Office are 9:00 am-4:00 pm.
- If you wish to send a Cheque in the mail, please make cheque payable to Deep River and District Hospital and mail to: Deep River and District Hospital, 117 Banting Drive, Deep River, ON K0J 1P0.
- During office hours: 613-584-3333 ext. 7113.
- Please have your Credit Card information ready.