Visiting and Parking
Visitation Expanding for Hospital and Long-Term Care
compliance with provincial directives, a gradual, phased resumption of
visitation is being continued at the Deep River and District Hospital and Four
Seasons Lodge Long-Term Care. Visitors play an important role in the health and
well-being of patients and residents, and the organization looks forward to
expanding visitation, while maintaining health and safety.
FOUR SEASONS LODGE
- Due to the repiratory outbreak declared on October 21, all visitation is suspended at this time.
- Window and virtual visits continue to be encouraged, and can be coordinated directly by calling the Four Seasons Lodge at 613-584-3333 ext. 7305.
DEEP RIVER AND DISTRICT HOSPITAL
- One indoor visit per patient per day may be coordinated.
- Visits for ALC patients and 'Care Partners" may also be coordinated.
- VISITING HOURS: Outdoor visits may take place between 1:30 – 2:00 pm or 4:00 – 4:30 pm. Outdoor visits at the Hospital must be scheduled by contacting 613-584-3333 x 7402 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Indoor visits may take place between 10:00 – 11:30 am or 5:30 – 7:00 pm. Scheduling is not required for indoor visits, but each patient may only have one visitor per day.
RULES FOR VISITING
visitors must complete COVID-19 screening upon entry, and visitors who ‘fail’
the screening will be turned away.
visitors must follow direction provided by the screening desk and staff.
visitors must wear a mask that covers the nose, mouth, and chin for the full
time of the visit, as well as additional PPE if required. Since masks will be
worn for the full time of the visit, no eating or drinking is permitted.
visitors wishing to drop-off food or beverages must bring them in sealed
containers that can be disinfected at the screening desk.
visitors must remain in the designated visiting area (i.e. patient or resident
room) and are not permitted to use the patient / resident washroom.
visitors must perform hand hygiene when entering and leaving the building, as
well as entering and leaving the visiting area.
visitors must maintain physical distance of 2 meters from others, including the
patient / resident they are visiting (excluding ‘care partner’ visits).
masking is in place at the organization.
are encouraged to wear their own mask from home that securely covers the nose,
mouth, and chin and is in contact with the surrounding face without gaping.
must be worn for the full time of the visit.
With the goal of preserving our services and ability to provide exceptional care, the Deep River and District Hospital has implemented paid parking, effective November 1, 2017.
The Hospital uses a ‘Pay-by-Plate’ system, which means individuals enter their license plate number to pay for parking when they arrive at one of two parking kiosks located inside the building. Once their license plate is registered and the fee is paid (by coin or credit card), the individual does not need to return to their car. All registered license plates are maintained by a web application which provides live information for enforcement purposes. Failing to pay for parking may result in being ticketed or being towed at the owner’s expense. The rates for parking are as follows:
- $5 for 24 hours
- $30 for a 30 day pass
- $300 for a 365 day pass
Note: for 30 and 365 day passes, two license plates may be registered