Bill of Rights & Responsibilities
Whether you are an employee, volunteer, patient, resident, visitor, or family member at the Deep River & District Hospital, North Renfrew Family Health Team, Four Seasons Lodge or Deep River & District Physiotherapy Center, you have both rights and responsibilities in the heath care experience.
Everyone has the right to:
- Partner positively as part of the health care team
- Embrace new methods, practices and approaches
- Pursue quality and excellence
- Be treated with care, compassion and respect
- Honesty, openness and fairness
- Receie and provide quality care in a safe environment
Click here to view the full Bill of Rights and Responsibilities at the North Renfrew Health Campus.