Back to Job Postings
Registered Practical Nurse
|Start: $29.51 | 1 Year: $29.73 | 2 Year: $30.04 | 3 Year: $30.43
- Practice as a member of the
multidisciplinary team to provide quality clinical care and teaching to
patients, residents, and their families.
- Adheres to all policies and
- Supports and demonstrates the
mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Other duties may be assigned and
may not be limited to the scope of an individual department.
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a
Registered Practical Nurse required.
- Practical Nursing Diploma preferred.
- Completion of physical assessment and medication management
courses or equivalent preferred.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, PointClickCare,
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certification required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years recent clinical experience in Long Term Care
and/or Acute Care preferred.
- Experience leading others preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in physical assessment preferred.
- Exceptional Attendance required.
- Familiarity with interdisciplinary team members required.
- LTC policies/legislation on assessment and care planning processes
- Knowledge of current trends in nursing and health care required.
- Demonstrated exemplary documentation skills and holistic
assessment skills required.
- Knowledge of applicable legislative and hospital/program policies
- Must agree to adhere to the standards of
behaviour of the organization.
The Deep River and District Hospital supports the principles of employment equity, employee health, wellness and individual safety and the compliance of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We ask that job applicants requiring accommodation inform The Deep River and District Hospital so that suitable arrangements can be prepared that take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
An excellent, compassionate health care experience, every time