Back to Job Postings
|Regular Part Time|
|Variable Shifts | 0.5 FTE|
|As per ONA Collective Agreement
- Practice as a member of the multidisciplinary
team to provide quality nursing care and education for patients and their
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Supports and demonstrates the mission, vision
and values of Organization.
- Other duties may be assigned and may not be
limited to the scope of an individual department.
- Current Registration with the College of
Nurses of Ontario required.
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) BScN preferred.
- BCLS certification required and ACLS
certification required within six (6) months of hire.
- 12 Lead ECG Interpretation Course required
within six (6) months of hire.
- Coronary Care Course preferred.
- TNCC, CTAS, and PALS certification preferred.
- Emergency Nursing Certificate, or Critical
Care Certificate or CNA Certification in Emergency or Critical Care Nursing
- Recent experience and ability in cardiac
rhythm interpretation, pressure monitoring, IV therapy, and airway management
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of the
College of Nurses standards of practice required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in
critical and high stress situations required.
- Demonstrated and proven ability to work in a
collaborative care model with all members of the health care team required.
- Demonstrated commitment to patient safety
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Computer literacy and experience with
electronic documentation required.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem
solving abilities required.
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication and
organizational skills required.
- Must agree to adhere to DRDH standards of
The Deep River and District Hospital supports the principles of employment equity, employee health, wellness and individual safety and the compliance of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We ask that job applicants requiring accommodation inform The Deep River and District Hospital so that suitable arrangements can be prepared that take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
An excellent, compassionate health care experience, every time