Back to Job Postings
Clinical Informatics Analyst
End User Support:
- Work as a consultant, trainer and
evaluator to maintain and improve EMR system services and mentor clinicians and
physicians to become efficient users of systems and health records.
training and ongoing support to staff and physicians in the use of technology
in person, via phone or virtually
with creation of training environments, curricula and documentation.
between departments and external vendors and analysts to resolve system
System Implementation and
on downtime procedures.
in project planning and allocation of resources.
with system testing, upgrades and optimization of the software.
update and resolve requests using IT service desk system.
System Design and Optimization
project and technology stakeholders to
facilitate adoption of systems and processes.
in development of training tools and programs for upgrading skills.
education efforts and provide training in use of computer hardware, software
and related processes related to version upgrades, updates and ongoing changes
– in adherence to PHIPA.
assessment of effectiveness of technology with respect to enhancing workflow.
and respond to user concerns about systems functionality.
cooperatively within the organization and external partners.
as liaison with clinically focused committees and working groups to make
recommendations for planning and development of EMR systems.
- Other duties may be assigned and
may not be limited to the scope of an individual department.
- Post-secondary education in healthcare, business administration,
statistics or mathematics, epidemiology, health information or health
administration, related discipline or equivalent education and experience
- Two (2) years of relevant experience in health care environment.
- Experience with Epic, PSSuites and/or PointClickCare an asset.
- Understanding of both clinical and administrative functions and
- Experience with clinical/informatics education and principles of
- Demonstrated excellence in Microsoft Office products and healthcare-related
databases and systems required.
- Maintain staff and patient/resident confidentiality.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with all levels
of staff including physicians, patient service leaders, Ministry
representatives and other client groups.
- Demonstrate initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate professional demeanor, flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent verbal, written, facilitative and computer skills
- Exceptional Attendance required.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Must agree to adhere to DRDH standards of behaviour.
- Support and demonstrate the Mission, Vision and Values of Deep
River and District Hospital.
The Deep River and District Hospital supports the principles of employment equity, employee health, wellness and individual safety and the compliance of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We ask that job applicants requiring accommodation inform The Deep River and District Hospital so that suitable arrangements can be prepared that take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
An excellent, compassionate health care experience, every time