Back to Job Postings
Medical Radiation Technologist
|Temporary Full Time | Unknown Duration|
|As per OPSEU Paramedic/Professional Staff Collective Agreement
- Performs diagnostic test procedures as
described in the departmental manuals in a manner that meets the departmental
standards of timeliness, quality and efficiency.
- Assists the with administrative duties and
- Participates in the coverage of the on-call
roster as scheduled.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures.
- Supports and demonstrates the mission, vision
and values of Organization.
- Other duties may be assigned and may not be
limited to the scope of an individual department.
- Current active registration with the College
of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO) required.
- Current active registration with the Canadian
Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) preferred.
- Specialization in Mammography and familiarity
with the Ontario Breast Screening Program preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years recent experience
- Computer literacy required.
- Exceptional Attendance required.
- Ability to perform on call duties and be on
site within thirty (30) minutes of call required.
- Must agree to adhere to DRDH standards of
The Deep River and District Hospital supports the principles of employment equity, employee health, wellness and individual safety and the compliance of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We ask that job applicants requiring accommodation inform The Deep River and District Hospital so that suitable arrangements can be prepared that take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
An excellent, compassionate health care experience, every time